Hillside Community Primary School has many outstanding features, not least the children’s behaviour and their appearance.
We are all proud to be associated with Hillside and we know how much the children value being part of such a great school!
They all take a pride in wearing our striking red uniform with its unique school motto: ‘Together we can shine.’
Whilst we want to ensure that Hillside has a uniform to be proud of, we are aware that in the present economic climate, finances are often stretched. For this reason, many of our items can be purchased from local shops, e.g. supermarkets such as ASDA .
All clothing and equipment should be marked with your child’s name so we can identify anything that goes missing.
- White shirt or blouse (Yr 5 & Yr 6); white polo shirt (Yr 3 & 4 and Infants)
- Black trousers
- Tartan pinafore (only available from supplier - Slaters) or skirt (available from the School Office)
- Red Jumper or cardigan with school logo (only available from supplier - Touchline)
- Tie (available from the School Office)
- Black shoes (trainers are NOT permitted)
Summer Uniform (optional)
- Red gingham dress
- Black shorts
- White shirt/blouse (Yr 5 & Yr 6); white polo shirt (Yr 3 & 4 and Infants)
PE Kit (currently provided by school)
- Black shorts
- Red polo shirt
- Black joggers
- Pump bag
- Black trainers (from home)
Year 5 and Year 6 pupils have swimming lessons at Nye Bevan Pool. They need a towel, swimming costume (one piece for girls) or swimming trunks and a swimming cap.
Swimming caps can be purchased from the School Office for £1.10.
Call into the School Office to purchase the following items:
- Book Bags
- Swimming caps
- Tartan skirts
Office staff will be happy to provide advice and support with sizing etc.
From the Summer Term 2023, we hope to open a pre-loved uniform shop... more details to follow soon.